So I took a snowboarding lesson today. And I learned a few things.
1) I suck.
2) The chairlifts are a lot more daunting when you are 31 years old and there’s a 400 lb snowboard hanging off one foot.
3) I forgot to take ANY pictures, so I have no proof. You’ll have to take my word for it.
4) I think my left wrist is broken.
5) I think both my ankles are broken, or at least cracked slightly.
6) I suck.
7) I now need a fleece-covered butt pillow (extra large, because, you know) to sit on.
8) I am bad-ass! I went snowboarding! Boo to the yah. It was on my bucket list and now I can cross it off.
9) I actually was not that bad. My lesson went well and I made it down the beginner slopes twice.
10) Alaska3 is having a great time. She is going snowboarding AGAIN tomorrow. Not me.
POST-EDIT: I discovered some new aches and pains this morning, including my knees. Anyone have a cane I can borrow?